Re: [TowerTalk] What does -db antenna gain mean?

To: ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What does -db antenna gain mean?
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 15:06:40 -0400
The -2.2 db figure will change quickly every time you double the number of
radials even if they are only 50 footers.  A better approach would be to
start out with putting down some expanded cooper mesh or even rabbit
fencing in a square around the tower.  The rabbit fence is available from
most box stores.

Herb