Re: [TowerTalk] trencher

To: "Wayne Kline" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, "Jeff Blaine" <jeff@ac0c.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trencher
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 16:00:21 -0500
Hi Wayne,

Not much in the way of rocks here but roots are an issue at a couple parts along the run. So the idea with the big cut is to clear a path that would buy some insurance spacing of the wires in the trench and the roots in part.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Kline