Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?
From: <k4pwo@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 19:29:10 -0600
You can also add a plastic "paddle" to balance aerodynamic loads.  Basically
you look at the cross sectional area wind load on each side of the mast
mounting point.  The idea is the paddle adds enough cross section area to
make each side of the boom balanced.  Of course I wonder what happens for
all the various wind directions with the changing cross section area.

Perry K4PWO