[TowerTalk] Teflon Coax with Center That's NOT SCCCS?

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Teflon Coax with Center That's NOT SCCCS?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 22:13:07 -0800
All the 0.195-in o.d. TFE coax cables I can find have a center conductor that is silver-coated copper-coated steel. This is fine above HF, but it's not great for 160M and 80M, where the steel is contributing to loss.

Can anyone point me to a 50 ohm TFE 0.195-in o.d. cable whose center is NOT coated steel?

Likewise, they all have a solid center with a 2-in bend radius. Anyone know of one with a smaller bend radius?

73, Jim K9YC