Re: [TowerTalk] Canada geese

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Canada geese
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 07:59:38 -0700
I have see a local park put up silhouettes of coyotes the move in the wind.  I have never seen geese in that field.

Get a border collie and chase them off.

There are also sound making devices that make a small bang, which may or may not be legal where you live this is used to scare off deer usually but I think it would work for geese or anything else doing this damage.

W0MU