Re: [TowerTalk] add a 3rd el to 40-2cd

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] add a 3rd el to 40-2cd
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:19:52 -0400
I never used TA and I was not aware that it worked modeled stacks. That is
fantastic. I would love to see a program that could model verticals over
terrain. I used YO and AO a lot, Brian did an amazing job writing these
programs. YO was super user friendly and fast that anyone could design a
Yagi. It's too bad that he walked away from the ham market, imagine what he
could have done in two+ decades.

John KK9A