[TowerTalk] DOSBOX: YO, AO and TA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] DOSBOX: YO, AO and TA
From: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 20:36:48 -0400

Bob,

I still use K6STI's fabulous YO, AO and TA for all my antenna projects. I found that if you install DOSBOX (free) you can run the programs in a native environment under Windows 7 & 10, on a FAST computer. Give DOSBOX a try and you can get rid of that old DOS 3.x machine!

https://www.dosbox.com/

I never used NW, but it sounds like another great program from Brian. I think he was way ahead of his time.

73 Bill N4LG