Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Large Adjustment Nut

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting. com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Large Adjustment Nut
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 21:49:53 +0000
I wouldn't give up on the old nut so quickly - I would think that your
favourite brand or homemade concoction of rust penetrant (give it time)
coupled with heat from the torch (the one you might have used to cut it
off) and some impact plus a big wrench and snipe.... that nut will come
off. I have faith...