Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up_Tower_Tension_Spring_Adjustment_ ???

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank-up_Tower_Tension_Spring_Adjustment_ ???
From: "John H. Long Jr." <john@thelongs.us>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 14:13:04 -0700
Thanks everyone for the great / fast advice.

I think I was just hoping I wouldn't have to undo the cable clamps, but
alas, it looks like that is the correct answer.

Now with ALL the advice pointing to the same conclusion I'll just have
to bite the bullet and shorten the cable at the three cable clamps.
(For some reason that seems scary to me).

John H. Long Jr.
KW7A