[TowerTalk] eliminating the 360 pot in the Ham-m rotators

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] eliminating the 360 pot in the Ham-m rotators
From: Kathy Bookmiller via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 01:32:58 +0000 (UTC)
I thought I saw something a few months back about a mod to the venerable Ham-m.
In it the pot would be replaced by some type of counter device triggered by a
change to one of the gears. I've looked on their site and don't see any mention
of it.
At the time I saw this it was said a retrofit kit may become available.
Was I dreaming or is this have some truth to it
Kathy