Re: [TowerTalk] Mobile Tri-ex 70 tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mobile Tri-ex 70 tower
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 07:11:20 -0600
The problem with the trailer is that it should be "guyed" in three directions 50 ft from the front and the outriggers.  I have not found the original owners manual so I am not completely sure how effective the guys really are.  I found a great manual online that a club put together for their Field Day ops.  They drive rebar in the ground with a washer welded at the end for the tie offs.

W0MU