Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Enclosure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass Enclosure
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 22:34:31 -0400
Tony:

     I, too, can recommend Hoffman enclosures for your intended purpose.  I
used them on my tower at home as well as on a project at work, albeit in steel.
 Hoffman offers a wide selection of fiberglass enclosures and accessories such
as internal mounting panels.  I bought mine from a local electrical distributor.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F