[TowerTalk] 40 meters in combination with 30 meters

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40 meters in combination with 30 meters
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 11:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

Has anyone tried putting 30 meters on something like a 40 meter rotatable
dipole with any luck. Being non-harmonic related I'm not sure they would work
together. For the first time last night I got on 30 meters trying to work the
TX5T but despite having a decent signal I was unable to make contact or even
get any kind of 'huh'? This has got me wondering about placing a wire 30 meter
dipole below my 40 meter rotatable dipole. Should be simple enough to do IF
they will work together.

Terry

KI7M