Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: OT - US Hams, WWV closure

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Topband: OT - US Hams, WWV closure
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 20:57:03 -0400
To me it's a no-brainer. We need to speak
up. We have to let others know what is
happening. I posted this to this list, it
was first on the Elecraft list so I
brought it to the attention to us on this
list. Others if you care about what
closing WWV means, should do the same or
the message will not get spread and WWV
may likely cease to be.

I'm one of the oh so many whose SS# got
stolen when the IRS got hacked. I will for
evermore have a unique pin # sent to me by
the IRS each year so I can submit for any
refund. If who I am and my info is not
safe with the IRS, then nobody is safe
from having who and where they are, be
known. Being real, if you have a ham
license in the USA, the government knows
who and where you are.

Not acting is like being a pole turtle and
that goes nowhere.

73,

Gary
KA1J