[TowerTalk] Number of radials

To: "jcjacobsen@q.com" <jcjacobsen@q.com>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Number of radials
From: W1JCW John <W1JCW@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 17:47:13 +0000
Jake –

There are many schools of thought on this subject so my email was a quick query
to see what came up.

For now I have the Big IR in a temp spot while we wait for the heat to break
and tower to be completed so I wanted something for the low bands.

Have a plate so will cut four for each band resonate near where I want to
operate at and leave it at that.

Have a 42’ vertical which I changed into an end fed L..works very well on 160
up to 20m.  Attached dipole at 35’ mark, extended 200’ of wire out.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

73-
W1JCW
John