Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax

To: towertalk@contesting.com, jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 11:37:06 -0400

>  W3LPL has alerted us to the fact that passive intermod is often

generated within rotor housings, the solution for which is to bond
around the rotor. What do you recommend for making the connection to the
mast above the rotor?

    I dunno. What does the new N0AX grounding book say? My answer would
probably be to use some sort of stranded insulated wire with a hose clamp on
the mast and the bottom end connected to the tower - connection type your
choice with some anti-oxidant on each end.

    To be honest I've never done this.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateur and commercial