Re: [TowerTalk] feedpoint choke for inv L

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] feedpoint choke for inv L
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:08:15 -0700

I still don't understand.  If you put a choke at the feedpoint you still have coax laying right next to radials for whatever the length of the radials are.  There has to be coupling to the coax from the radials AFTER the choke.  Even the part about blocking shack noise doesn't make sense to me since whatever shack noise might be present on the coax can couple to the radials unless the choke is outside the radial field.

Dave   AB7E