[TowerTalk] RE2: 123eWireless 1/2" Flexible cable (LDF4-50 like)

To: "'Jim'" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE2: 123eWireless 1/2" Flexible cable (LDF4-50 like)
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:43:51 -0600
Thanks Jim,

The Dielectric is a STAR PE with air.
I don't see a pressurization requirement, but after you pointed it the
partial air dielectric I get it, at least for traditional outdoor use.
The tubing behing the center pin on my LMR-900 would fill with a few ounces
of water every season, and seap into the connector till I learned how to
seal it.

I was thinking if the cable was in a burried chase, say underground 18" down
in sealed S80-PVC, that would limit the range of any thermal cycles and I
think would that limit condensate acculalations to a minimum.

I found some of this cable at salvage pricing so at some point I'm thinking
is it worth the risk.  ?

Thanks again...

73's  Mike K9MK