Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Bolt Patterns

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Bolt Patterns
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 19:22:59 -0500
I would not let bolt pattern limit your rotator choices. I have not owned a
Hy-Gain rotator in decades. Drilling holes or elongating the existing ones
is very easy. Your rotator shelf may already have elongated holes, I do not
recall doing anything to install a Yaesu G-2800 in my P40A Rohn 55G tower.

John KK9A

Kim Elmore N5OP Wrote:

I'm investigating rotor that will fit the same bolt pattern as a T2X but
that are a bit beefier. Mine works well, but in windy conditions, I
can't turn may antennas  due to wind imbalance. What beefire rotators
will accommodate the same bolt pattern?

Kim N5OP