Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Bolt Patterns

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Bolt Patterns
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 23:24:22 +0700
I have an old Emoto that has a solenoid brake. Works a bit different to the CDE/Hygain/MFJ but similar idea I  think.

The big Telrex has a double worm drive to chain output drive. Any attempt to reverse that would likely result in slowing down or speeding up the earth's rotation! No solenoid brake needed on that.

Martin, HS0ZED