Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Bin Blocks for Guy Anchors

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, Ro Grrr <RoGrrr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Bin Blocks for Guy Anchors
From: Tom WA9WSJ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 19:42:13 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi Roger,
This is exactly what I did 18 years ago! I've had very good luck with this
method. Although mine are 6 feet long, only because that's what was available
and for $25.00 each at that time, I just did it.
Check about half way down the page here:
http://www.wa9wsj.com/antenna_page.htm

73Tom

    On Saturday, December 15, 2018, 12:08:58 PM MST, Ro Grrr