Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes in trees

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n9en@live.com, k2sfs73@gmai.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes in trees
From: John Birken <k2sfs73@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:18:54 -0500
*I have been hanging antennas for 50 years. Spent many many  hours with
ling shots, hard throwing…. tennis balls etc.*

*Then I came across*

 *http://www.kr4loairboss.com/ <http://www.kr4loairboss.com/>*

*2 oz sinker potato launcher for $60.  It surpasses all the past methods.
With it I have to aim near vertical to prevent the weight from going over 3
80 foot trees. *

* The supplier recommended 40 lbs. pressure and a 2 0z weight.I use 25 lbs.
 pressure to easily loop an 80 ft tree. Go to Walmart, pick up an
inexpensive fishing reel, extra weights, an Inexpensive electric bicycle
tire inflator (with pressure gauge) plus some fishing line. For a little
over $100 you’ll be roping your tree in less than 1 hour.*

*It goes higher and further than above. See web add.*

*Happy antenna hanging.*

*73,*

*John, K2SFS*