Re: [TowerTalk] Help needed on new beam

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help needed on new beam
From: Jim <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 22:43:48 -0600
I attempted to rebuild a KT34 XA with the new kit supplied by M2.  The kit was older, but new in the box.

I never could get it to work or the SWR to be halfway reasonable. I sold it as parts/not working.

On the other hand, I had a KT34 and it seemed to work ok. SWR curves were not what was in the manual. Nor did the "new dimentions" make much difference.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY