Re: [TowerTalk] Securing vertical to concrete post?

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Securing vertical to concrete post?
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:17:25 -0500
For robustly securing (at a reasonable price) a smallish cylinder to a very large parallel cylinder it's hard to beat a chain mount, such as:

https://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=782

If the two cylinders need to be insulated from each other a suitable intermediate PVC pipe could be introduced into the mix.

-Steve K8LX