Re: [TowerTalk] Securing vertical to concrete post?

To: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Securing vertical to concrete post?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 06:57:27 -0500
Gary,

My first thought would be to cut off whatever length you would need of 25G
tower, if it would fit over the post.  If it would not fit, I would somehow
shim 45G so it was tight after telescoping it over the concrete post.  If you
don't want steel you could use a section of Heights aluminum tower of
appropriate size.  You can then use standard hardware to attach whatever you
need across one of the faces of the tower.  If it is a single band vertical you
can elevate the base and use a couple of elevated radials which will work well
near the water.

73... Stan, ZF9CW