[TowerTalk] 32% Avg. Savings on LMR-400 Equivalent, Made in USA, DAVIS R

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 32% Avg. Savings on LMR-400 Equivalent, Made in USA, DAVIS RF Co.
From: Steve Davis | Davis RF <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 19:18:12 +0000
HI, we are offering our Made in USA equivalent to LMR-400, our DRF-400, that we
have sold for 5 years now.  Please see the following for info and the savings
derived.  This is a well built LOW LOSS cable that can save substantial money:

We are DAVIS RF Co., cable design engineers & hams, selling to military,etc. We
have designed an equivalent to LMR400, low loss cable.  Equivalent electrically
and mechanically.  Same LOW losses per foot as LMR-400.

Two of our largest competitors in the ham market sell LMR 400 for $ 1.11 and
.99 per foot. We sell our equivalent, DRF-400 (DAVIS RF), for only .67/ ft.
One competitor sells our  DRF-400 for .79 /foot (after "special coupons"). OUR
PRICE: .67/ft. with NO "coupons",etc.

At our .67/ ft price we must charge shipping but in most cases you save buying
from us vs. any other supplier w/free ship'g (they require $100 purchased),
thus with them,you have to buy 127 feet (= $ 100) to get free shipping,and if
you bought 127 ft from us, you would save $ 15 which would closely equal the
cost of USPS Flat Rate. Longer than 127 ft, you save even more.

100 ft .minimum ($67),longer lengths at 25 ft. intervals.

DRF-400, a REALLY NICE CABLE.    A spec is avail.

    ***I appreciate your continued biz and loyalty.***

Please email me with tel # or questions.

 Tnx, de Steve, K1PEK   EMAIL:  SDavis@DavisRF.com    Spec attached