[TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 11:59:57 -0400
I’ve got two TIC ring rotors that are going up – hopefully this spring ...
they’ll have 2 7 element 10’s on them ... (yeah, I know, 10M’s).... and I’m
trying to figure out the best way to handle the coax coming off of the
antennas. Both going up from the ring as well as going down. I need up because
one of the rings will be mounted 4’ above a guy point so going down isn’t
likely to be a solution.

Anyone done this already and gone through the trials and tribulations of
getting it right?

You’re welcome to write direct to my ARRL email address or post here...

thanks – Gary, K9RX