Re: [TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?

To: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>,"'tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] how to do coax on ring rotor?
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 13:55:34 -0400
Thanks Tim ... as I wrote David direct - it was a "DUH!" moment when I read his note - which was to use the truss support upright. I have been focusing too much on the actual antenna and the coax along the boom .... thinking loops around the tower and drapes etc.... I hadn't even considered the truss support. That should be pretty straight forward.

I do have a guy right below, within 3', so I'm reluctant to let it hang down directly from the boom .... although it looks like that is what you do Tim.

Gary
K9RX

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Duffy