Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails

To: "towertalk@contesting.com reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 17:49:28 +0000 (UTC)
That sounds good Chris. Give them a Hurricane. 😄

We have had good results with the ultra sonic mouse deterrents that plug in to
an outlet.  We had a heck of a time trying to catch the little critters that
visited under the kitchen sink. We plugged in one of the units and they
disappeared.

BobK6UJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone