Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit tails
From: Kent Olsen <kilo6dko@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 12:58:54 -0700
I finally had to give up and used poison. I live out in the country and
they were into everything, kitchen, pantry, laundry, motorhome and etc.
There is a website domyown.com. I found out the best stuff to buy. I had
concerns about my dog or cat so I called them. They let me know it was ok
to use the poison around them as long as I was careful. Since then I have
very few mice.

Thanks
73
Kent