Re: [TowerTalk] Repairing/replacing a damaged feedline Part II

To: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@largeriver.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Repairing/replacing a damaged feedline Part II
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 15:34:01 -0400
Hi Gary,

Thank you for explaining that so clearly and concisely.  My goal was to get a
repeat of the impedance and then impedance match that properly for somewhere in
the middle of the freq. range that I want to use.

N6BV has a very nice Windows program that apparently assists with the coaxial
matching of complex impedances and AC6LA has a spreadsheet that I can also use
for that purpose.  I want to access and learn both for that purpose.

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M