Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?

To: "Zivney, Terry" <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape?
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 09:32:11 -0700
I use the product made by Gardner Bender that I get from the big box stores.

Seems to work ok but when new its thin so several coats need to be applied.
After the can has been opened, it gets thick and easier to apply.

My main complaint is that it hardens after a dozen or so openings and
becomes too thick to use. It can be thinned with Naptha, but a pint it now
costs more than the liquid tape.

Ray,
N6VR