[TowerTalk] MODEL FOR TOWER

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] MODEL FOR TOWER
From: Greg Best via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 22:53:26 -0500
I have an 80 ft Rohn windmill tower that is equivalent or stronger than the
same height SSV. The base dimension is 7’ 7” and the tower tapers to 24 “ at
the top . I am wondering if anyone has a NEC model for this tower (or a very
similar one)?  I have a 20 m 4 el yagi I am considering installing at abt 60 ft
and I am concerned about the tower impact on the pattern. The yagi at 60 ft
would be in a stack with another yagi at 95 ft that is mounted on a mast.

Greg Best

Sent from my iPhone