Re: [TowerTalk] MODEL FOR TOWER

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MODEL FOR TOWER
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 05:50:58 -0700
On 4/22/19 8:53 PM, Greg Best via TowerTalk wrote:
I have an 80 ft Rohn windmill tower that is equivalent or stronger than the same height SSV. The
base dimension is 7’ 7” and the tower tapers to 24 “ at the top . I am
wondering if anyone has a NEC model for this tower (or a very similar one)?  I have a 20 m 4 el yagi
I am considering installing at abt 60 ft and I am concerned about the tower impact on the pattern.
The yagi at 60 ft would be in a stack with another yagi at 95 ft that is mounted on a mast.

Greg Best

So, is that like a SSV 5N, 6N, 7N,8N stack - the dimensions are a bit different...

It's bigger than a RSL series.

Triangular cross section?
All diagonal braces or does it have horizontal struts too?