Re: [TowerTalk] Need plates for 65G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need plates for 65G
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:55:09 -0500
K0XG is 70 years old so I think we are fortunate that he is still manufacturing tower products. I recently ordered one of his Orbital rings and my communication with Richard has been great. I have not seen any ring rotator as heavy-duty as his and mine will be driven with a K7NV prop pitch motor. No one knows prop pitch motors as well as Kurt, what will we do when these guys retire?

John KK9A