Re: [TowerTalk] Coax joint weather sealing

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax joint weather sealing
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 16:09:40 -0500
Les,

This is how I do my wraps as well.  No failures, and fairly easy removal, with
clean and shiny silver gleaming after years of service.  The last example was
last February when a broken barrel was replaced on Andrew LDF-4 hardline on a
VHF repeater antenna at 500 feet (top of building).  The barrel was
accidentally ruined during relocation of the antenna.

73, Keith NM5G