Re: [TowerTalk] Guy wire lower than other two

To: towertalk@contesting.com, w7mi.chris@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy wire lower than other two
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 16:30:55 +0000 (UTC)
>  I am installing both a 55G and a 45G. In both cases, ONE of the radials is
>15 feet lower than the other two.I need advice on how to deal with this
Hiya, Chris --
    First, you're talking about a guy wire - not a radial.
    Second, there was an article a ways back in CQ that had all the trig or
whatever mathematical techniques are used. That'd give you more specific info.
i don't know if I have a copy.

    Third, you can use an elevated guy post if you don't want to mess around
with the math. Your rise isn't very high so doing that would be an easy simple
fix.
Cheers,Steve     K7LXCTOWER TECH