Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn RSL tower - slightly off topic

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn RSL tower - slightly off topic
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 18:32:09 -0700 (PDT)
FYI...

Just seems to me your heading for your beam would have to be so accurate into
or away from the wind that it would take a 'perfect world' scenario to have
this happen. And doesn't the wind shift around putting different pressure to
one side or the other of the antenna? I don't think the exercise is worth
whatever gain you might get if there is any.

Terry
KI7M