Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna?

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna?
From: Glenn Pritchard <gpritchard7000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 21:33:48 -0700
About time someone said it.
Snake oil is not it. I just finished making the traps for a Wilson SYS-33.
Turned out great!
There is still too much false advertising out there and for some reason we keep
buying it.

Telrex brought out some really great ideas and designs however the balun
sucked.
MANY antennas were thought to be crap when it was the baluun....

Glenn, VA7UO

Sent from my iPhone