[TowerTalk] rotor problems

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com, terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] rotor problems
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 13:43:33 -0700 (PDT)
Rotor problems are some of the worst ones you can have! At least that is what
it feels like right now. And I thoroughly hate these small connectors like on
my Yaesu rotor when I try and solder on the wires. I really have a time just
getting a soldering iron in there. Strangely enough I was laying in bed
thinking about the time I had doing that and thinking about my second tower
going up. Might need to do that stinking job again.

And then I get up this morning and my rotor isn't turning....GOT TO BE
GREMLINS! Or somebody up there doesn't like me much.

Hopefully the problem won't be up my big tower as I'll need to get my tower guy
down here again. Please let it be a problem with the wiring down on the ground.
That I stand a better chance of finding and fixing.

Here we go again.

Terry

KI7M

😥