Re: [TowerTalk] Deviation from plumb

To: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Deviation from plumb
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 17:52:48 -0500
Larry's original question dealt with a 'free standing tower' i stand by my original presumptions it should not move, free standing towers depend inherently on deep engineered base footings and typically massive concrete and steel construction. The 4 conditions/situations Bob outlines below are interdependent and much more related to guyed towers.

Sure no one is guaranteed immunity, but if done following the engineered instructions, free standing towers should exhibit a high resiliency from all of these 4 conditions.

With the experience and extensive reader base of this list there will be or have been exceptions, i have no doubt.

73  mac/mc  w5mc