Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely g

To: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely get rid of this?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 20:01:57 -0500
Hi Bob,I asked a good friend that's in the tower business. WB9Z.   He
suggested:there is nothing he can do....  wait until the winter time and up on
a lift witha big and heavy bag... knock the nest into it....  deposit in your
worse enemy's car's back seat....73,Gary K9GS
-------- Original message --------From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com> Date:
7/25/19  7:16 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com> Cc:
"TowerTalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]
Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you
  safely get rid of this? I second the flame thrower idea :) You could also
spray with a drone.In all seriousness, call a place that specializes in
eliminating Hornets.  Here in WI we have a guy named "The Bee Man". He drives a
car painted like a bee.I've used him before but not for something up in the air
like this.  I'd bet if you get the right guy he may have some ideas.  I would
not expect he would do any tower climbing but I'd bet he would come by, equip
you with the necessary chemicals and watch from the ground while you go up.I
guarantee he would find this highly amusing. 73,Gary K9GS