Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely g

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do you safely get rid of this?
From: Edward Mccann via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 12:03:23 -0700
Taking some off-topic liberties with this most interesting thread, wasps and
yellow jackets, particularly, are indeed carnivores.

Next time you are at the Field Day picnic table between points, and your
baloney sandwich is challenged by a wasp or two, use your knife and cut one or
two in half.

Put the remains on a plate down a few places and watch the wasps abandon your
baloney for their favorite taste treat (their own kind!)

They will quickly swarm to the carcasses and let you down the baloney!

No kidding!

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone