Re: [TowerTalk] Non HOA tower troubles

To: Danny K5CG <k5cg@hamoperator.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Non HOA tower troubles
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 09:14:16 -0500
Danny,

Maybe your email is getting routed to the wrong desk.
Did you try a phone call?
Have you strongly considered it is not an antenna issue as I mentioned in a
prior email?
By the way, this is the first I have heard of this issue in North Texas
I will muster support for you if you help me with details
I am surprised you're in a non-HOA being you're in Plano

My email address and Telephone number are below
and on page 16 of your QST magazine

Steve
*KG5VK*
Tele 318-470-9806