Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] High VSWR
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 11:57:08 -0700
Apparently, it's not a big deal for Californians who move to Arizona..

I live a few hundred meters from the boundary of a national park, which is also a designated wilderness area.  For 25 years I could go to the kitchen, pour my morning coffee and take in the view of the highest peak in the Tucson Mountains out of my window.  There was a house on the property between me and the mountain, but it had been sensitively sited on the four acre parcel and was nearly invisible.

In moves the Californian.  He proceeds to build an RV garage as high as and as close to our common boundary that the law allows.  To add insult, he puts banks of windows in it that reflect the rising sun on one side and the setting sun on the other, right into my window.  I haven't open my curtains in several years.

Wes  N7WS