Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feeding a Vertical

To: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feeding a Vertical
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 19:00:26 -0600
Scott…
I am guessing you have some Yagis on top of that tower.
Like you there are many towers shorter than 1/4 WL long (including mine!) that
are shunt-fed.
Its the electrical length that matters. Top loading works.

It seems you didn't watch my video, since I actually show two images from
ON4UNs book referring to calculating electrical length.
So…yeh…I’ve seen his book.