Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weekend from hell
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:11:15 -0600
On the other hand, my own garage door used to open when I transmitted on 160. No code required. Ferrite cores on the wires fixed that.

73,
Scott K9MA

On 11/19/2019 05:08, WW3S wrote:

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2019, at 10:31 PM, K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us> wrote:

.......Some years ago, a neighbor's garage door mysteriously was opening
itself. He asked me about it, and I checked my log, which showed no operation. He was
satisfied with that, and got a new garage door opener. Never heard from him again. Not
all neighbors are so reasonable.

Ahhh....the old garage door trick.....many many people change the code on their opener from
default.....means the default opener would open their door....back when we were younger and
less responsible, we check our opener as we’d drive by peoples houses. ( we had a
genie on the default setting)  you’d be surprised how many doors you could open !!!