Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 15:10:59 -0400
Exactly Jim...that is what I want to do.  Except I was going to make the
20-meter elements shorter for 18Mhz and the 10 meter element longer for 24
while leaving the 15 meter element the same.  This would give me a slightly
smaller and lighter antenna for 24 15 and 18.....although I really don't
need 15.

Herb, KV4FZ