Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] JK C3S WARC Modifications
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 18:36:15 -0600
You can also optimize and put levels of importance for SWR, Gain and F/B with EZNEC if you have AutoEZ. I have played a little with AutoEZ and find it to be a great tool. There is no reason to ignore SWR. All of my monobanders had flat SWR and excellent gain. The C3S has only one element that is physically connected to the coax, I believe it's the 20m DE. It is not clear if KV4FZ wants a three band beam or 2 band WARC beam with no 20m. You would have to optimize this for each band being used and changing something on one band effects the other bands so I could see this getting a little tricky.

John  KK9A

jimlux wrote