Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Querstion

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Querstion
From: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 09:40:41 -0800
Hmmm, I've a few T2X's that I'd like to convert.

But when I try to contact this vendor using the Contact Us process at the site, I get this. Still in business?

Don W7WLL

*"2006 - MySQL server has gone away

insert into action_recorder (module, user_id, user_name, identifier, success, date_added) values ('ar_contact_us', '0', 'Don Tucker', '206.125.87.195', '1', now())

[TEP STOP]

**2006 - MySQL server has gone away

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = 'd527f5fe28a8416c899d7e78c66362a2'

[TEP STOP]"*

*
*